A360 Drive Retirement
A360 Drive is being retired and being replaced with Autodesk Drive (drive.autodesk.com).
How this affects Autodesk ReCap Pro
ReCap Pro 2022 and the latest updates to ReCap Pro 2019-2021 are now available through Autodesk Desktop App. The Publish and 3D photo reconstruction features in these updates have been transitioned away from A360 Drive to Autodesk Drive. Users have until June 23, 2021 to download and install these updates, after which these features will stop working.
Important Milestones & Actions
• June 24, 2021 – Access to A360 Drive ends
• A360 Drive will no longer be available, and all files will be deleted on June 24, 2021.
• Actions to take: Through June 23, 2021 – Download or migrate your files from A360 Drive to Autodesk Drive
• All users can download files from A360 Drive locally. Users with a subscription, student account, or a maintenance plan can migrate files to Autodesk Drive.
• For more information, as well as instructions to migrate data, refer to this page. Note that links to A360 Drive in that page are no longer accessible. ReCap Pro users who wish to migrate their data will need to access A360 Drive at https://a360.autodesk.com/drive/?reCapUser=true.
For more information, refer to this page.
Influence the future of ReCap Pro by participating in user research!